Monday, November 30, 2009

Long Time Coming

I will have to say it has been a long time coming for me to feel again. For me to feel like there is something out there for me. It is like someone has went and found the light switch and flipped it back to on. You know I would have never in a million years dreamed that it would happen this way that one night could change it all but it did. Last week I got a txt from someone I never would have thought could give me somebody like this, but anyway I took the number and txt him. Come to find out that it is this really amazing guy. I am so thankful that he has came into me life. He is just what I needed. Like yesterday night he told me something that I had never heard from a guy in my life. He told me that he thinks that I am perfect in every way. I have no clue where this guy came from. The last thing I was looking for was for someone to come in a sweep me off my feet. I just I do own her a big thank you for giving me the number. I have had no clue that the butterflies could ever come back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly!!
    I am glad that you are happy!!! He is a great guy. I just never thought yall be together.. its a small world I guess u could say. and girl no problem... I am here if ya need me :)

    Court.

    ReplyDelete