Friday, September 3, 2010

Really Been Putting Off

So every time I get on the post something it is like everything just leaves me and I truly don't know what to write.  But I am on a mission to post something today.  The past week has been really good and I can't wait for the next few months.  I know I don't need to wish my life away but it is truly exciting.  I am picking up some more hours at work cause ok big news.  Jesse quit his job a St Jude.  I know I prayed he would get the job but the working everyday and the long hour plus all the drama was killing him, killing me, and our relationship, plus the most important time for church and everything God has truly blessed us with. The moment we were standing in Firehouse when Charlie called and asked him about everything he needed to know about coming back full time at the shop his mood was changed.  For the first time in months there was a smile that lite up his whole face and everything just seemed right.  He hugged me in a way he hasn't in months and I will never forget that.  I just now pray that this was the right thing and God will bless us because we are going to both have to help each other.
Then plus the first Clemson game is TOMORROW so ready for my boys to take the field again and show people how to play some football.  Kickoff is at 3:30 in Death Valley against North Texas and I am taking my best Friend Jenna. I truly can't wait.
On top of all this it is Labor Day weekend and Jesse and I are both off for the holiday.  He is taking me Dove Hunting (OH LORD HELP).  Wish I am really happy I get to tag along with him. 
But anyways I am going to run there will be pics to come of the upcoming events and plus I think tonight me and Jesse are going to the rodeo at the fair so even pics of that.
Love
Kenz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment