Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Is Truly Here....

Well Happy Fall everyone...
     It is truly fall now and I could not be more excited.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Everything about it just makes everything feel prefect.  I am so excited.  The cool in the air, the leaves, bonfires, blankets and hoodies.  I am so amazed by it all.
     I am hoping that maybe this weekend before deer hunting starts and since Clemson is away, Jesse and I can take a little early fall vacation up to the mountains.  We need something like that since we are closing up everything that has been going on in our life lately and fixing to start a very busy time in our lives and stress on a relationship called HUNTING SEASON!!!  I am excited at the same time because I know I will get to go with Jesse some but it is still a stress on us but I know God will work it all out.
     I am so tired sitting here writing this because I woke up at like7-7:30 Sunday morning went to church and didn't take a nap before going to work 12 hours last night but then ended up working over till almost 8:30 cause I watched the desk while the staff meeting went on but then went and got about a hour of sleep with Jesse.  After that went to his papa's house and ate the doves that we killed finally.  Oh and yesterday I got to watch Jesse, Chris and Terry cut the balls of 4 pigs yesterday afternoon which was super cool!!!
     So anyway I am going to go and try and get some sleep I will try and post something soon.  Hope everyone has a great night
Love,
Kenz<3

1 comment:

  1. The pig thing just sounds gross!!!

    Fall is my favorite season too!

    ReplyDelete