Friday, November 19, 2010

16 hours at work

So everyone will never understand how much I love my job.  I just am so puzzled on why I signed on to work on extra 4 hours on the 12 hrs I was scheduled.  I am just so thankful that I have a great job that I love.  I just really need the money I want things and want to be able to buy Jesse more Christmas plus I still have all my family to buy for.
On to the subject of Jesse and I since I did bring that up.  I am just to the point where I am truly afraid I am going to lose him.  I mean the first thing he informes me of the other day of that Jeff told him that Elizabeth and her husband called it quit.  I just have this itchy feeling that Jeff really would rather have Jesse with Elizabeth and not me.  Even though he has never meet me.  I am afraid and don't know how to act.  I wish I just tell them all off or I had the ring on my finger that would help me feel better about the whole thing.
I wish I could talk to Jesse about it but I get myself into a fuss with him when I start something.

No comments:

Post a Comment