Monday, October 3, 2011

Finally Fall!!!




FALL...... The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools.





  My favorite time of the year is finally here.  The cool air blowing around all day, to football games on Saturdays.  Where there is bonfires on those nights with some warm pumkin spice lattes and so much more.
I look forward to this time of the year and when it is finally here I truly don't want it to change. 
     The season has pretty much started off right with my Clemson Tigers winning all of the first five games.  Making ACC and School history by beating three Top 25 teams in a row.  We are 5-0, 2-0 in the ACC and rated number 8 in the AP Coach's Poll at the start of the 6th week of football season and coming home to host Boston College this coming Saturday in the most ever so beautiful Death Valley at 3:30.  It makes me nervous to know my Tigers will be stepping out on the field undefeated with BC coming into town.  (Just a little remember of one of the reason why all of this is so happy and good for me is we beat Auburn and Carolina lost last night to them)  Goooo Tigers!!!
     I am trying to come up with some little cute ideas for making the house look more like fall.  I am hoping to get some orange and leaves stuff for my front door.  Then of course when it gets closer to Halloween I am hoping to fix a pumpkin up for the front step at the house. 
    Then I am trying to come up with a cheap weekend getaway for me and Jess before our big trip to Columbia at the end of November (Going to watch some Clemson Carolina game for our big 2 year Anny).  I would love to take a trip to the mountains but everything is so costly right now and I know Jesse most likely would not go for it.  So I am looking for something fun to do.
     I was hoping to get the house done better Christmas but I don't know how close that will be.  Still have a lot of things going on and can't get everything right now.  Between going back to school and everything there is just no time in the day.
     I am thinking about getting my mama to write up the receipe for her chicken and dressing in a crock pot, and hopefully some of her could ole cooking you know for the fall weather so hopefully I can cook some good dinner one night. 
     Since I love the fall and the fall weather plus food I am going to try and blog almost everyday posting something with the fall season...
          I found this easy homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte.  Hopefuly it is good I am hoping to try it out one night this week.



Hopes and Dream Photography...
Jesse and McKenzie 2011

Hopes and Dreams Photography...


Hopes and Dreams Photography...
This one is my favorite out of all of them!!!
 
Hopes and Dreams Photography...
Jesse and the only two people who will ever love him more than anything!!!
 
 
 
Hopes and Dreams Photography...
This is truly how we are most of the time
 
 
Hopes and Dreams Photography...
Love this pic of me
 
What we did on the main strip Downtown Myrtle Beach...
(Watch Carolina play Georgia outside the Landshark Bar and Grill)
 
The TV!!!
 
Watching the game...
 
 
The Sky Wheel
 
Our Classroom and work for the week...
 
 
If this was just every morning
 
Feeding the fish at The Bass Pro Shop
 
 
The chair Jesse thinks he is going to have in our living room one day!!!
(Yea well he can think twice about that one)
 
Playing Putt Putt
 
 
Myrtle Beach 2011
 
The shark someone fishing in...
(I got to touch it and then it turned my head to my toes and I went running)
 
 
 
Yep normal....
 
 
My future Mother-In-Law and Aunt
Plus My great photographers (Hopes and Dreams Photography)...
(They are taking appts. if you want your pics done let me know
 
 
Jesse's Hot Now Sign and Hat....
Joy, Missie, and I had to get him to even take us there!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. yummy.. I am going to have to try that coffee!!!
    I like to do a feature on your and your weaths you are making!

    ReplyDelete