Friday, August 6, 2010

Beach Bound...WELL ALMOST

Hey everyone...Well I know that the summer is almost over and everyone is getting ready for school and all kinda was stuff.  But me, I am fixing to leave to go to the beach!!! Yay I cannot wait.  I have had to wait all summer and finally get to take off to the beach with Jess.  I have been trying to get everything up and ready for us to leave on Sunday.  Just have been so hard cause I have had a really bad week with work and everything going on with me and Jess.
I am just so ready for the fight and fussing to stop and I just hope that the beach trip kinda help with all of that.  But anyways.  I worked all this week so hopefully when I get back I will have a good pay check and some good hours waiting on me lol.
Well just wanted to update real quick...Heading out to get some stuff for the beach and try and find a white polo for Jess to wear for pics on the beach.  Hopefully I will post something soon.
Love
Kenz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment