Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Summertime

Well hope everyone's summer is going great.  It doesn't even fell like it should almost be August but it is so.  Anyways the past few weeks have been crazy for me so I really haven't got to update really so I figure while I got a few minutes I would fill everyone in on everything that has been going on. 
Last week was such a crazy week I have class at work from 8-4 everyday and VBS 5:30-8:30 everyday after that.  So I was pretty much so tired I could barely hold my eyes open at the end of the day.  My class was really good.  There were only three of us girls in there and we were all from the same floor so it was so much fun.  Then VBS was amazing.  I helped Joy (Jesse's mama) and Candy out with the music and had a blast laughing and cutting up learning the songs and dancing all week.  We truly got our workout every night with jumping around with Yes to VBS. (Which we had to do like 6-7 times a night). 
Plus my mama's 44th birthday was last week, so Saturday night we went out to eat at Outback to celebrate.  Jess of course gave my mama payback for his birthday by telling them it was hers. Fun Times Fun Times.
Now the next two weeks are going to be me working on the floor learning my new stuff from class and then leaving for the beach and I cannot wait.  Of course my parents get to leave that morning and I can't till that afternoon cause Jess could get off work which sucks royally.  But like I have said I am just truly thankful he is getting to go with us to the beach.  Everything is still looking good down in Destin as far as the oil leak goes and I am just praying it stays that way.

NISE"S CANCER REPORT:
Of course the report on Nise is that everything is going great.  She has gone through two treatments now and the doctors are really excited on how the tumor is getting smaller with just those to treatments.  She had a hard time last time bouncing back from this second treatment but she is doing great.  So of course keep the prayers coming we need all the prayers we can get.

Well hope everyone has a great rest of the week hopefully I can post something really soon.
Love
Kenz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment