Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wonderful Weekend to a Wild Monday

Hey yall!!!
How is everyone.  I can't believe that it is already Monday night at 11:30.  It seems like just yesterday was Friday afternoon.  I swear time is flying by.
This weekend was so busy but was well spent.  Of course I worked 5 center on Thursday night but I got off at 6 so I could get ready for an interview that I had and so I could take Chan to school Friday morning for mama. My interview was for a job as a nursing assistant in Sencea.  After that I ended up going and picking up Anna from school so we could have a girls day together.  We wented up eating lunch with her mom Robin at Firehouse Subs in Easley.  After eating our good lunch.  Anna and I had our toes done.  Which no one knows how amazing that is to me.  I don't get it done but about every six monthes but when I do I love it.  So our toes were done for the weekend.  After that we got Anna's golf clubs and headed out to Smithfields. Wow the memories that come back.  I really found out how much I missed playing golf.  (Of course I had to hit a few balls with Anna's clubs).  So Anna and I have said that we are going to stay playing together during the summer.  Which makes me really excited and I truly can't wait.  Well after Smithfields and having to wash my feet off in the parking lot, we went to Wal-mart and got stuff to make home made pizza and to highlight my hair.  Both things turned out really good.  The pizza tasted really good and my hair looks really good.  By the end of the night I was getting really sleepy and was falling asleep while Anna was doing my hair.  But can you blame me I had been up for 36 hours by that time of the night.  Well finally her and I made our way to bed. 
Saturday, was again another great day.  We ended up at the Greenville mall just walking around killing time.  Anna got to live my broke life for a little while LOL.  Then we met up with her family and some friend at the Liberty Tap Room to eat dinner.  We had a wonderful time.  That night I stayed there again.  But the good thing was we stayed went to bed at a better time than Friday night.
Sunday morning was amazing morning.  I got up at Anna's and got dressed and headed over to Jesse's like every Sunday.  Just our time together, words cannot explain how amazing it is to get to spend that morning with him.  The time is perfect and I truly could not asked for me.  So anyways, our day pretty much was that morning after finally waking Sleep Beauty up we went to Walmart (our weekly trip lol), Had lunch a CiCi's Pizza in Easley, Went shopping around, and then ended up on the front swing out at Jesse's Grandma's house.  Finally making it to BiLo and him cooking me dinner.
Like I said I have had a truly wonderful weekend.  Now I am back at work where all the crazies are out.  I am truly ready for a vacation.  Which I think I am going to get one at the end of the month.  With Jake's Graduation on Friday, Party on Saturday then break on Sunday, and hopefully Carowinds on Monday with Jesse. I don't know yet but I will keep yall updated.
Maybe I can post something later tonight but I am going to get back to work.

Kenzie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment