Monday, May 9, 2011

Long Time No Up Day!!!

Wow looking back at the post it has been several months that I have not posted anything.  So now I am sitting at work and thought I would take some time and updated this thing.
It has been a very weird few months.  I have finally started moving in Mot's house and I never knew it would be such hard work trying to get a house fixed the way that you want it.  I have almost got my bathroom done and I am working on my bedroom now.  Been trying to get everything for my room at my parents moved over there.  I wish I could truly blink my eyes and it all be done.
I am trying to find a red sofa to get for my living room.  I founded one at Big Lots a couple of months ago but they don't seem to have it again.  It is stressing me out cause I had this whole plan that it involved this red sofa.  But we have a lot of thing that we are selling so if you are looking for something kitchen, bedroom, dinning or living room let me know I have tons of stuff.
But I am excited abut getting everything painted though...
     Bathroom: White and Lime Green
     Bedroom: Sea Blue and White with Cherrywood
     Kitchen: Burnt Orange with shades of green, sea blue, reds, and brown
     Living Room: Carmel, Red, and Chocolate Brown
I am just ready for everything to get right.
Of course the 24th of April was my birthday!!! I had a truly wonderful weekend.  Friday I had date night with Jesse.  He took me shopping for more clothes.  After that we went to eat a great mexican place in Greenville.  Then Saturday we went fishing on the river off Highway 11 up in the mountains.  Fishing is not my favorite thing to do but I had a lot of fun with Jesse.  That morning we stopped and brought us a drink to take with us.  Well after about a few hours of not catching anything I was getting bored and was ready to go.  That is when I got the biggest laugh I had all day,  Jesse fell into the river.  Needless to say he drove us home in his underwear that afternoon.  After getting home we took a nap on the couch like we do almost everyday.  Then that night we went shopping in the Old Navy outlets in Anderson and then met up with my parents, sister and Aunt Mot for dinner at Outback.  Then Sunday my birthday (which happened to be Easter Sunday as well) We went to church that morning,  Had a truly amazing service.  Then we went and ated out at Grandma Dover's house.  But after night service that night Joy got a cake and some ice cream to have for my birthday.  Of course I had a wonderful birthday weekend that still didnt end then.  Monday my parents took me out to Olive Garden to eat and enjoy being 21.  I truly had an amazing time.
So now it brings me back to just working a trying to get everything worked out with the house.  As you can see I have been so busy and my life is sure not slowing down anything soon. 
Plus I am hoping to at least take two or three classes the fall on-line of course so I can still work my 40 plus hours a week.  So that is something that is coming up soon.
I am going to try and keep more update with this thing and hope for some good stories to come.

Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment