Thursday, August 25, 2011

New starts just starting!!!

Well of course almost another month or two has gone by and I have not took the time to sit and blog.  So with everything that is starting to happen and coming to change I am sitting the goal right here and now to take it on and start blogging more.  To even to just start writing the little stuff down.  With the new starts that are going on right now, I truly don't want to miss a single thing.  They are truly going to be life difference to start and I don't want to leave anything out.
(But there are something I cannot tell just right now and will have to blog about them as they happen)
First, Monday was the first day of classes for me.  God I think I was so nervous I could hardly move or even think straight.  I mean after trying or so what trying (if that is what they even call it) more than three times now.  You truly get a little worried if it is ever going to happen or if anything is ever going to come of all the money that is being put into me trying to get a degree.  But lets just say I lived to make it through Monday and Wednesday classes of this week and only what feels like forever to go left of this fall courses.  Just eye on the price December 5.  I have looking at it this way I have to take one class at a time and cannot look at the big picture just yet, I will get down and discouraged and I don't need to do that at all this time.
Also Jesse started back school as well but his classes are on Tuesday and Thursday.  He seemed to really like it and I am so glad. I was so worried about him it even got me neurvous (yes I was more neurvous than he even was on Tuesday.  But like I said him seemed to really enjoy it and seems to be really excitied about going back.  I am just so proud of him that he is putting his mind to doing something.  Plus the great thing is that this is something that will help both our futures out and give us the best future there could be out there.
Which brings me to some great news about Jesse and me.  I know the  last timed I blogged we were not doing to well and things were not looking to hot in our future front.  Well in the pass two weeks going on three, life between us has truly become the life I had wanted and dreamed of.  The amazing thing he is doing and acting.  Things have really turned around.  I truly know God is working His amazing magic in our lives and the best thing is it is for the better of our relationship.  But I keep praying everyday that the happenings that have been happening between the two of us will stay and grow in away that I have never dreamed of before.
So back to just what else that has been going on... Well I am still working like an idiot (that is where I am at as I sit here very tired because of no sleep)  and Jesse also went back onto first shift which has been working ok just a lot of getting use to the early morning hours.  I am still working on my house and little by little it is slowly coming along. 
I got to take a short beach trip to the most wonderful place on earth Destin, Florida with my family.  I had an amazing time and so wish I just could live down there full time and never have to work a day in my life.
Also in a few short weeks Jess and I have our trip to the beach together and I truly can not wait.

Well I am going to run and finish up work for the day and hope blog some more later
Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment