Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hey Yall!!!
So I am so sorry that I haven't posted in so long.  I really truly don't know where this month has gone. I have truly been working like a mad dog at work and of course I am here again tonight. 
The work in the house is coming a long and hopefully by the end of next week things will be coming more to order that it is right now.  We still have the kitchen to paint and clean from top to bottom.  Plus the living room is in need of some major overhall and that is going to take a big part to do.  But with me working and starting back school at the end of August.  There is really no time or the funds to do all that I want to do right now. 

Things with Jess, have still been up in the air and I truly don't know how to act or do anymore.  The trying is getting harder everyday and when things to look like that are going to get a little better and I speak about it or even think about it for that matter it turns right around and goes south.  I truly don't have any idea or clue how to make anything better.  Every day is a new day and nothing is the same.

Ok back to a lighter better subject....

Summer is almost half way over and to be it feels like it never started.  I have truly been wanting to go on a vacation or a weekend trip or even just a little day trip.  But of course there is nothing to do in this little town.
This weekend is the Fourth of July. Truly have nothing planned and really don't know what I am going to do.  I want to spend the weekend with Jesse since both of us are off for the holiday weekend.

Hopefully time with not get away from me so much and I can post something soon...

Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment