Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day of February...

As the morning of day starts I am starting to look back on this short month and all the ups and downs I faced in a short little time.  But day starts a new project and a new sense of hope is coming. I am hoping that as one month ends and other begins that the downs that I have had comes to a end and it starts to look up for here.  I have some goals for the next month to try and get done...
  • Get Mot's house cleaned out and move in...
  • Work on my relationship troubles
  • Push towards having the money to get moved in, fixed up, new phone, etc...
  • Start planning something for my 21st birthday with the man I love
  • Make sure things are going good with us by the end of next month 
                                      (ALL WITH GOD'S AMAZING HELP!!!)

So as I work to get all my goals done I am going to start blogging more.  It seem to help me a lot more when I did cause I could just right and get it all laid out there.  Get everything off my mind and it help clean some things up for me as well. 
I am just hoping everything with work out.  But I know that all of this is in God's time not mine!!!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the move!! Living on ya own and I mean by ya self can be fun and sometimes less stressful!
    if ya ever need help painting or anything, let me know!

    and have fun on ya 21st! Eat a little something before drinking! I didn't and was drunk an hour into the party ):

    Great goals and and hope everything well.

    ReplyDelete