Monday, June 6, 2011

Hot June!!!

Hey guys!!!  So I am sitting at work and starting thinking about how I haven't blogged anything in a while.  I thought I would try and catch up on everything that has been going on lately. 
The past two weeks have been crazy.  Two weekends ago my little cousin Jacob graduated from high school in Georgia.  It is truly hard to believe that he is even old enough to gratuate.  It seems like just yesterday he was little.  Of course I cried at graduation.  He was second in his class so he got to make his speech which was amazing!!!  That weekend we ended up staying in a hotel because Nise's was so busy.  Which we had a great time together!!! 
That Monday was Memorial Day and the first time Jesse was off with me in like a month it felt like.  Monday was a pretty chilled day we really didn't do anything special because it was so hot.
So the next week I pretty much worked my butt off like I normally do.  Until last Wednesday I ended up in the hospital in Greenville in ICU.  My blood sugar got so high and I went into DKA.  I spent Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the hospital.  But I am feeling ten times better now.  My blood sugar is back down and getting under control!!!
This weekend was busy as well.  Jesse got the weekend off again which is surpising.  We spent the time together just relaxing and working on a new project.  This beautiful little chair for me.  That Jesse sanded down and redid it.  We still are not done but hopefully it will be done this coming weekend.

So now that I pretty much filled yall in on everything.  I am going to run back to work.  I will try and post something later.

Kenz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment