Monday, January 18, 2010

Day in Sunny Greenville

Well today as just been a relaxing day even though it is a sad day at that. I got to bring the love of my life to work this morning before he is to leave for Georgia either today or tomorrow. So since he doesn't know which one I have been hanging out in Greenville. Well change that I just got the word that Jess is leaving today. God, I miss him already and he hasn't even left town yet. I cannot wait to become his wife. Everyone keeps asking if we are engaged, trust me everyone would know if that happened. But yes we are going to getting engaged and get married. When I just don't know that is Jesse call. Hopefully he will make that call soon and we can begin to plan our lives together for real. I am totally and absolutely in love with him. He is everything I could dream of and much more.

Well since he is leaving today I am headed back to good ole Anderson for the night

Kenz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment