Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Afternoon and Waitin For My Baby

Well guys I have made it through the second week without Jess. But the good news is he is coming back into town today...well better yet he is back now I just have to wait for him to get done at work so I can pick him up. I am super excited that I finally get to hold and kiss him. I am just now wishing it could be more than just this weekend that he is staying here with me. I wish he was going to be here everyday. No wait I wish we were married in our own house and I am really excited that I know I will be marrying him soon but I just don't really know when that will happen. I love him so much just ready for it. Hopefully tonight we are going to Adam and Heather's and they will get to meet Jess for the first time hoping everything goes well keeping my fingers crossed. But anyways I am going to go get ready to go get my baby I will post something soon about how this weekend goes...

Ken

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!!
    I hope yall have a wonderful weekend!! Keep us updated. Also when the big day?? has he asked u yet. Getting engaged is amazing I remember when I my hubby asked me.. that was years and years ago. Well good luck to ya and keep blogging!!

    Wish I had time to blog.

    ReplyDelete