Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you say what you say but yet seem like you dont mean it

Really how can people say what they say but yet seem like they mean none of it. I would walk right now in the rain to marry you. Get married in my jeans and t-shirt. As long as I could be your wife. You are my everything and I want to be your wife more than anything in this world. But yet you say you want me and you want to marry me, You cant wait to marry me. THEN why are you making me wait. Yea, having money would be nice, having my dream car would be nice too. But who cares, who cares about all that stuff when all I really want and care for is you and to be your wife. I want to be able to wake up to you every morning and lay down beside you every night. I want to be able to care for you and take care of you. And yes money would be nice but I could care less. I would live in a cardboard box on the side of the road just to be able to hold you every night. You have giving everything I have ever dreamed of. I don't want everything but you. I don't to have to wait on everything to be perfect because as you have said nothing will ever be perfect. I am just ready to be your wife. I love you more than anything in world and I want to be your wife NOW... I love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment