Friday, January 15, 2010

Life Is Changing

Life is changing in so many different ways. I have really become the happiness I have ever been. I have met the love of my life, started going back to Greenville Tech, and gotten back into church. God is really blessing me. Last night I was laying in bed next to Jesse, and it was like a light came on. My eyes were opened to God's amazing glory showing me what He has given me. From the storm I went through to the bright light that he has placed in front of me.

Everything that is happening in my life has been through the grace of God. I am also starting to change my life as far as the way I look at myself. For me to be able to love and care for Jesse the way God wants a wife to, I have to love myself first. So I am stepping out on faith right now by saying that I have been going through the whole struggle of weight. Nothing as far as making myself throw up but I have done the whole run your blood sugar sky high so you will lose weight to the not eating at all. So today I am going to talk to someone about getting sit up on a plan to where I can eat and keep my blood sugar in line and then get to lose weight or just be health. I never thought that was possible but maybe it is.

Well things have been for sure Jesse is the one. Just back a few months ago I thought there was no one else that my life had ended. But thanks to God and a person I found the love of my life. I never thought there could be one like him. Jesse is a true special man of God and the people that I need in my life. He has willing taken the responsibly of my diabetes as a loved one. No other man that has ever walked into my life has done that. He wants to take care of me, to be with me for who I am. He is more than I have ever dreamed or asked for. He has become my best friend my partner in life. He is there for me standing behind me 110 percent and I thank him for that. Everyday I am more and more blessed to have him in my life.

This morning I took Jess to work. In the car we were singing and laugh at 6 in the morning. It was the best time in the world. As he was singing to me this morning I could not help but think was how lucky I was to have him. Sorry ladies as they say in on of the best show "Sookie is Mine" well "Jesse is Mine" (I am so ready for the new season to start)



Kenz <3



I like blue eyes, hers are green Not like the woman of my dreams And her hair's not quite as long as I had planned Five foot three isn't tall She's not the girl I pictured at all In those paint by number fantasies I've had

So it took me by complete surprise When my heart got lost in those deep green eyes She's not at all what I was looking for She's more

No, it wasn't at first sight But the moment I looked twice I saw the woman I was born to love Her laughter fills my soul And when I hold her I don't wanna let go When it comes to her I can't get enough

So it took me by complete surprise When my heart got lost in those deep green eyes She's not at all what I was looking for She's more More than I dreamed of More than any man deserves I couldn't ask for more Than a love like hers So it took me by complete surprise When my heart got lost in those deep green eyes She's not at all what I was looking for She's more

No comments:

Post a Comment