Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Got to learn to sleep...

I have truly got to learn how to sleep without taking meds every night.  I just cannot get my body to get still enough to fall asleep so I end up on the internet looking around and sometimes spending money on clothes and crap I do not really need.
Tonight me and Jess almost had the Jeep started and I really hope we can get it there soon.  He is about to have a cow to get it running so he can get it to Anderson so he can start working on it.  But he is being like every man and wants everything to be running and working in a day.  Such a man I swear.
Well tomorrow is my last day off for two days.  I go back on third on Thursday.  I am kinda excited about cause then I will not have to sleep at night lol.  But tomorrow I have a goal set of cleaning up this nasty room and my nasty car.  I really don't have anything else to do until time to get Chandler from school and go to Liberty so I think I can work on getting all that done.  Since I got caught up on the scrapbook and I left my book at Jess's tonight.  
But If I am going to try to get that done I need to try to get some sleep.  Have a great day tomorrow...
Ken<3

No comments:

Post a Comment