Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer Starting...

Well the month of May has been going great so far.  The first weekend of the month we had my birthday get together with my family and Jesse's family.  We had a great time just talking and hanging out.  My sweet love gave me my sewing machine, which we both love.  Chan had a motive to giving me some new brown flip flops so I would give her's back.  Then mama and daddy gave me a pair of Grey's Anatomy scrubs and I love them I just wish I could wear them everyday to work lol.


Speaking of work, things have been going great.  I am getting tons of hours and I love what I do.  I could never ask for a better job.
This weekend was a good weekend of just hanging around town.  My parents went out of town to North Carolina and I spent the weekend just being with Jess.  Friday I was off work, but slept most the day because I worked third shift on Thursday.  Then Saturday I got up in went in to work but ended up coming home like a few minutes after being there.  So Jesse and I just sat around the house till that afternoon.  Jesse spent the morning playing on the Xbox while I slept on the couch. Afternoon time we finally got dressed and headed out to run around town.  We went to KFC to eat for lunch, which is not my favorite place but it was ok.  Jesse and I seem to have spent five hundred hours in Wal-Mart, well not really but it was about 2-3 hours though for real.  We ended buying Pictionary Man and Battle of the Sexes.  Jesse talked my parents to playing with us that night.  I swear watching Jesse and my Daddy on a team and trying to draw pictures it was so funny.  After our long trip to Wal-Mart, we went to the Dollar Tree, Ross and then back to the house.
Then yesterday was Mother's Day,  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MAMA, JOY, AND ALL THE OTHER MAMA'S OUT THERE.  Of course I ended up working second shift so I really didn't have a big Mother's Day with my mommy, but I got to see her a little bit and spend time with her on Saturday night. 
I am off for the next three days and then I go back on third shift for Thursday and Friday. So I get to spend my days off with my honey bear after he gets off work. 
Oh yea I know I have been fussing about computer charger and my phone charger.  Well since Jess got a new phone I got his old changer (CHECK THAT OFF) and the Chris brought me the charger to his old HP that Jess brought the screen off of back in February.  So I now have a computer charger that works YAY!!! So now I am pretty good on technology.
I am really want to plan a little getaway for Jess and me.  I want to go to some where like the beach for like two days since during the week it is really cheap for the next few weeks. I just got to get Jess on board with it.  Then I was thinking about going to Atlanta to go to the Aquarium and go hang out around downtown Atlanta.  I don't know just trying to do something fun and kinda cheap.  Any ideas let me know.
So Jesse has decided to redo his CJ-7 Jeep.  I am really proud that he is so excited about working on it.  He is wanting Daddy to help him, so it will be like a little bonding time for them.  He has been looking online at parts and stuff. Ordering free catalogs so he can pick out the stuff he wants to order.  He is not going to start pay on it again and redoing till later this fall when he gets his truck finally paid off. But the sweet thing was he asked me before he choose to do all this because he wants me to know about it because it will cost a pretty little penny, like ten thousand dollars or more.  Yea I about passed out as well.  But I told him, if this is what he wanted, he was going to do it right and not just quick on it half way through or when he gets tired of working on it.  So yea it will cost to do it right.  But I am really excited for him and happy plus proud of him.
So my little project is my scrapbook of mine and Jess.  I am almost caught up with everything.  But I do want us to go out to Clemson and take some summer pics before it gets way to hot.  So I can have some really good pictures of us.  You know I will post some of them up when that does happen lol.
But other that all this going on everything is great.
Have a great day guys
Ken <3

1 comment:

  1. U could go to edstio is nice and romantic and its a great place to go for a weekend getaway.. I think thats how u spell it. or VA beach its really only 4 hours away.. its real pretty there.. and lots to do. then helen ga.. no my fave. but its a fun day trip. I hope this helps. I hope u had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete