Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Day After

Well it is the day after my 20th birthday and let me tell you the only good part was this morning with Jesse and how wonderful he made me feel.  I feel like I was the only girl in the world.  I truly finally felt like a princess.  But suck part was I work 7pm to 7 am Friday night and ON MY BIRTHDAY.  Which is where I am at right now sitting here eating some dinner and working.  Tonight and last night I was the only CNA on the floor and I am running wide open.  I truly think that 7 south has become 8 south.  But tomorrow I get off and then it is back to work on Monday working first shift. I am super excited that I am getting some more hours at work which I need so that way Jesse and I can be better in the money department.  I am so excited and praying like every minute because Jess finally got a call from St. Jude where his mama works for a interview. He goes Tuesday at 11:45 so everyone say alittle pray for that.  He was talking today especially that if he gets the job he will be making more money and have his truck paid off and then I will get a ring shortly after that.  OH MY GOD yes he said that.  I truly cannot wait.  He was talking about how he can't wait for me to be his wife and us to have our house together, pretty much other lives together.  I truly believe things are turning around. 
Jesse found some old writing, thoughts about the old time and how depressed and crushed I was.  But he told me he was not worried about it because he was the one who would have me for the rest of my life and be all that I need.  See things are truly looking up and getting so much better. I am truly glad.  I love him so much and cannot wait to be Mrs. Jesse Matthew Hester.
Well it is time to get back to work (FUN FUN) but hopefully I can do some more writing soon.
Kenz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment