Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WOW over a month

OK yes I have fell behind on the blogging.  Just my life has been in fast forward lately.  Between my new job at the hospital and trying to keep up with the school work plus find the time to spend with Jesse has been so stressful.  But right now it is working some what ok.  Just trying to put my life to is hard cause I have so much right now especially with school. I just look at it this way just one more month left.  But the sad thing is because of money I am going to have to push back when I am finishing.  Which sucks!!! Hopefully thing with just move fast.

Oh my God my new job is amazing.  I love it.  The job is at AnMed on the seventh floor in the Neuro ICU.  I cannot begin to say how much I love my job.  Even though there are days when I don't get to see Jesse, I am just thankful to have this job so hopefully we can become a family soon.

School is pretty much kicking my butt.  But the good thing is that I have time to do some studying and homework at work and that is the best thing ever.  Ok yes my grades are no longers A's but they are still ok.  I just wish and hope everything turns out A.Ok.

Jesse and I have been falling more and more in love over the past few weeks.  Our life together has been growing strong.  Yes, we have our days that we have to pray that we get through but I swear everything works itself out.  We have both been talking more and more about getting married and I really hope that it is going to happen sooner that later.  We are pushing more and more to make sure our love stays strong.  I just pray everyday that our lives together with be strong and work through thick and thin.  Jesse has been there for me during this time of getting a custom to everything that is going on in my life (in our lives) and I am truly greatful for all of that.

Life is fall right so far.  I am truly just waiting on some to mess up.  Because when I think everything is going good something falls to peices.

Well this week is a pretty relaxing week because of my work schedule.  I work my first shifts on 3rd and I fell in love with it.  That was on Sunday night and Monday night.  Then I got to be off yesterday and today plus tomorrow and Friday.  Then back to work on Saturday morning and Sunday morning.  It worked out amazingly because I get to spend time with Jess everyday. 

Well I am going to close this long catch up blog.  Hopefully I will have time to do some blogging soon than a month again.

Kenz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment