Thursday, April 8, 2010

Springtime Love

If I could have dreamed thing up like they are right now I would have never in a million years.  The past few days the weather has been amazing and I have really gotten to get back into wearing my spring and summer clothes.  I just really need to get some of the weight that I have seem to find off.  Everyone is just scared I am going to try to do that the wrong way again by taking my pump off and not taking care of my diabetes.  
You know that is what got me left alone and completely broken down just short of a year ago.  Where I lost everything that I thought I needed at the time. But know I truly know that if I do act stupid and do something stupid like that I will lose the best thing ever and the only thing that has truly made everything ok the past few months.  I am just really worried.
This weekend hopefully with be a great weekend to just have some fun around town and spend time with the love of my life. I have to go print off some pics from Easter Sunday, and maybe I can talk Jess into going and taking pics with me at Clemson either this weekend or next weekend.  So then I can fill up my big frame that I have with pics of us.  I have tons of pics already but I still want more lol.
I am definitely going to need a new computer charger before long.  Mine is not wanting to stay in so the computer is not wanting to charge right....GRRR it is so hard to work like that.  Plus I have to have a new phone charger because I broke mine awhile back and I have been charging it off the computer but since the computer is screwing up I really needed something new so I brought a cheap one off EBay and then the other day it broke.  SO I have got to have all that but if anyone knows where to get a computer charger for a HP laptop then let me know....
Well I am going to watch some more Grey's Anatomy and then head off to bed
Ken<3
 My sexy man driving to my mama's after church on Easter Sunday
Us on Easter Sunday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Best buy... or just check out some computers stores.. there is a place on Lauren's road in greenville.. a computer parts place.

    ReplyDelete