Monday, April 26, 2010

Thanks for the little things...

Maybe it is true that things can turn around in a blink of an eye.  Maybe there is more hope that there ever could be right now.  Between Jesse and getting back a best friend (who by the way I am so sorry that I ever lose you in the first place) my life could be looking up really well.  Just the little things that God has been giving me lately has been amazing.  I am truly thankful to God for blessing me. 
Yesterday even though I was so tired from working two 12 hour shifts two days in a row, plus try to have time with Jesse and church on Sunday.  Jesse took care of me and put up with my ill attitude sometime.  Wish to me is amazing.
Like I have wrote just a few days ago Jess has been talking more and more about marriage and spending our life together.  I have never been more ready to spend the rest of my life with someone.  He is my best friend, my partner, my everything.  We are making choices together working together to have a better life together.  Now when we make choices about money, jobs, other things we are in it together.
Well I finally had to let my sweet baby kitten go.  I love her and wish she was here right now but I know I could not keep her any longer. My sweet little Roxie I love you!!!
Well I am taking Chan to school this morning so I guess I need to get out of my pj's and get ready.  I will hopefully post something soon...

Love Yall Have a Great Day
Ken <3

No comments:

Post a Comment