Friday, February 12, 2010

Count down to the Love weekend!!!

This weekend is going to be amazing weekend.  IT IS VALENTINE'S DAY WEEKEND!!! Tonight kicks it off when Jesse gets off.  We still have no clue what we are doing because we really don't know if he has to work tomorrow or not.  (I really hope not).  But he should get his truck back today YAY!!! That makes me excited. I miss riding in his sexy beast of a truck lol.  Plus they are calling for snow too.  Which hopefully for once we will get some.  If we do one thing we are going to do is go play in the truck.  I love him SO MUCH.
I got the sweetest text from him just saying I love you.  That is all I need to hear. 
I have so much school work this weekend for reading and short Journal writing for English to studying for my Biology test on Tuesday.  But school is going really good and I cannot be more happier about it.  I average my grade for both classes and I have a 91 in English in a 93 in Biology.  I cannot believe that I have A's in all my classes really is this really me.  But now that I see that I can do this I am kicking myself for not doing this a year ago.
I am back in Greenville for the day again today, while Jess is at work today.  Which gives me time to work on school work and get most of it done.  I am just ready to show everyone that I can do this about school.  So since I am in Greenville I am back at Panera in my usually sit by the warm fireplace.  Enjoying some good coffee which I haven't had in a while.  Now it would be perfect if Jess could be here to hang out with me instead of being at work.
Oh my gosh I almost forgot Sunday, I get to go see WICKED!!!! How freaking exciting!!! I cannot wait.  (Even though I have seen it before in Atlanta but I am super excited to get to see it again.)
Well I am going to work on some of my mountain of homework so I can enjoy my wonderful weekend.

Ken <3

No comments:

Post a Comment