Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tears, Fights, and Happiness

I never knew that fighting could help a relationship.  You know I hate fighting with Jesse, I really never want to do it. But last night after we fought and got all the feelings we were feeling out there it was like a weight was pulled off of us.  We got to be a couple that loves each other again.  He is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.  After our talk last night I know that I won't lose him because I know that he is the one for me.  I love him with all my heart.  I want things to be perfect but I know nothing is perfect.  But the way that we love each other things can be great.  God is writing the perfect story for us and that is what we have to keep going for.
So today has been really good been us.  I got up this morning and brought him to work (hopefully his truck will be done this afternoon or tomorrow). Then we went and had a wonderful lunch just me and him.  I loved it.  It was truly like when we started dating.  Tonight I have class so we are having the day in Greenville.  When he gets off we will do something until class time, then he will either get to go get his truck while I am in class or he will just hang out till time for me to get out.  I know he really wants his truck to be done.  But I kind of don't because I get to spend that time with him.  
He is truly my best friend, my everything.  I went ahead and gave him his Valentine's Day gift cause I already had mine.  I ended up getting him a black South Carolina hat.  MY LORD I CANNOT BELIEVE I BROUGHT SOMETHING SOUTH CAROLINA.  But he really likes it and that is all that matters.  Now I just got to come up with something to get him for his birthday in two weeks.  ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW!!!
Hopefully this weekend we can have us a little date night for Valentine's Day nothing big though.  I just want the weekend to be great since this is our first Valentine's Day together, even though we have a lifetime more together.  I really can't wait for that.  Well I am going to finish up some homework cause Jess will be off in a hour and I have to go pick him up.  So I will post something later
Kenz<

No comments:

Post a Comment