Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just Some Late Details

Yes I know I have posted something already tonight but I am just laying here in the dark wishing it was Friday night so I would at least have Jesse laying beside me.  Roxie is being sweet for once in her life and I just sitting in my lap rubbing her head all over my arm as I type.  The week has been pretty slow since Jesse has been gone since Monday.  
Monday, I went and took Jesse to work. Then went to the doctor about my tooth to see if I would need a root canal. Chan's basketball game was that night so I went to see her cheer one last time as a Lakeside Middle School Cheerleader.  Tuesday was just a day of running around town in the rain putting in job applications, Which if you know of any place that I could get at least a good paying part-time job let me know I really need one soon.  After playing in the rain all day I had school.  We got our first test that I was very nervous about but I ended up making an 81 which is a B.  I was so excited I did my little happy dance right there in the classroom.  Now we are caught up to today.  It was the everyday Wednesday, sleep till about 10:00 and then off to school and then home for a little while, after all that off to church.  Church was really good and I have found like my new little sister.  I love her to death and we had a great talk tonight.  I just really got to keep praying for her.
So tomorrow will hopefully be just a prettied laid back day.  I will hopefully get stuff cleaned up around the upstairs and in my room.  I really need to do all this tomorrow so I can focus on school and my weekend.  If I have all this done tomorrow I will have the house ready for Jess to come home.  YAY!!!  But after doing all that tomorrow I have school tomorrow night and I is the last class before our first lab test.  So yet again I have to be nervous all weekend and into the week until next Thursday when I get it back. 
Friday is the big day.  Jesse comes home and I so can't wait.  I have missed him the last week and I am just ready to hold him in my arms again and never let go.  I really don't know what our plans are for this weekend.  I want to at least talk Jess into going to the Westside vs. Easley basketball game Friday night but after that I have no clue.  Saturday there is really no plans what so ever.  But I really want to make this weekend special for us, so if any ideas let me know.  Sunday of course will be church.  Then hopefully we will be back to regular schedule of things, Jesse back to work and me back to my normal week of school and house work.
I can't believe that we are so madly in love I really didn't think something like this really could happen, especially after what I started going through about a year ago.  I really never thought I could be so happy.  I just pray everyday that this thing between me and Jesse will just keep on getting better and better.  I have feel in love with the best man I have ever met.  
Dear John the movie comes out this weekend and I hope that I can get to go see it.  It was an amazing book so I just hope that it will be an amazing movie.  Jesse and my daddy have been watching movies together lately and they all pretty much suck.  Not that has really caught my eye on being a good movie.
Oh and this week I have dyed my hair lighter color.  I really want to get to a blondish brown color, but it really didn't work this time.  But everyone who has seen it seems to like it.  But who know I just really hope I can fix it soon and my hair doesn't fall out cause of it.  That would be the worst thing ever.  I was just tired of the dark color, the dark had a lot of old memories that I just had to let go.  Which I am so glad I did.
But they are also memories that I will never forget any second of them.  But now I am on to making new memories with the love of my life.  He has shown me how to grow and how to be the person I have always been deep down inside.  I am just ready to be his wife.  If he can only hurry up and ask me already!!! 
Well it is close to 2 in the morning and I have Grey's Anatomy going on the TV, and my PJs on and just ready to get some sleep so I can talk to my sweetheart in the morning when he gets up.  I just hope to get to sleep real soon.  But hopefully I will have time to post something tomorrow.  

<3 Kenz


PS. Hopefully something great will happen when Jesse gets back home but not going to get my hopes up.

1 comment:

  1. hi!

    Family Video is hiring and I think Target is too. oh and Texas Roadhouse. Anyways. I also can't wait for dear john to come out either. My sister and I are going to go see it this week!!

    Maybe you can get Jesse to take u. Anyways I am very happy for you!! Well I gotta go ttyl

    Court

    ReplyDelete