Monday, February 8, 2010

Tired Monday Morning

Monday morning is not the best thing in the world when Jesse maybe having to go back out of town.  I am just sitting over here in Greenville at Panera trying to study some for my test tomorrow but I really can't focus.  Today I can just tell that it is Monday and I got up way to early.  Yea 5 this morning came to soon.  But I got to spend the ride over to Greenville with my Honey Bear.  I just need to get use to this until his truck gets fixed.  We finally went and took it to get fixed yesterday but I am going to have to take him to work and pick him up.  Which means the people at Panera will be seeing a lot of me for the next week.  This weekend was another great weekend for Jess and me.
Friday when he got back we had Chan with us, so instead of going to the basketball game, we to a little shopping trip kind of. We went to Commerce, Ga to the boot outlet over there.  They had an amazing sale on boots and I was excited cause Jess wanted to find me a pair of new ones that where work boots.  Of course my foot is so tiny the men's boots where way to big and they really didn't have any women's boots that we liked.  But Jesse found the cutest pair of boots that were a Youth size.  They fit my feet so good and they are so cute.  The are John Deere boots, that are brown and pink CUTE!!!! Jesse got him a new pair too.  Well see to begin with on our way there one of our windshield wipers flew off going down 85.  It was so funny but it scared the crap out of me.  Then on our way home.  We got off 85 to get us something to eat and look for a tattoo place.  Some how we ended up in the backwoods of Georgia and finally found a Taco Bell aka Taco Hell.  When we got back on the interstate we some how got back on the interstate going south instead of north and by the time we noticed we where back in Commerce.  So needless to say we went to Commerce twice Friday night.
Saturday was a pretty relaxing day.  We spent the day in Liberty just hanging out at the house.  We went to eat at Joe's in Easley, Wal-mart, and just ran around town.  Ended up eating dinner with his family and then headed back to Anderson for the night.
Yesterday really wasn't a big day or anything.  We went to church and went to eat with everybody.  The food sucked and it was so nasty.  We took Jesse's truck to get fixed and it will hopefully be done on Friday.  We really didn't do anything for the Super Bowl.  But I was glad the Saints bet the Colts.  I really don't like the Colts so everything is good.
So this weekend was just a relaxing weekend.  This is bad it is only Monday and I am already thinking about next weekend cause it is the BIG VALENTINE'S DAY WEEKEND.  I still have no clue what I am getting Jesse for Valentine's Day or his birthday which is in two weeks from this Saturday.  Any ideas let me know. REMEMBER LOW ON CASH!!!!!  I have already got my Valentine's Day present which was my new computer screen ( THANK YOU BABY FOR THAT...and thanks Chris for fixing it for us) and my new pair of boots that I got Friday night YAY.  Now I just really got to come up something for Jess but of course he knows I have no money. 
But I guess I am going to try to go back to studying for the big test tomorrow. Hopefully I will post something maybe later and let yall know if Jess is out of town and I am all by myself AGAIN this week or not.
Ken<3

PS. I have a job interview with AnMed Health tomorrow keep all fingers crossed really want this job.
He is my Knight in Shining Whatever I love hm so much and can't wait to put my arms around him!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment