Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Morning Rush


I am so amazed by my loving boyfriend.  He puts on a smile on my face when I need it the most.  Takes away all my worries and never lets me down.  I truly could never ask for anything more that just to be with him. 
This weekend was great.  Friday we went and got Jesse's truck.  And for once it finally snowed.  YAY!!! Since we had the truck, we went and had some fun with it.  It was amazing fun.  Saturday we rode around in the truck that morning and went to Sam's. Of course we come home and I cleaned the upstairs and washed some clothes while Jess cleaned out his truck and Daddy and him put his toolbox in the bed of his truck that he got on Friday night.  Then we went back to Liberty and just hang out around there.  I have never been so happy in my whole life!!!  Sunday we went to church and I went to see WICKED (AMAZING).  Last night was a great night we just cuddled up and watch TV. I could not ask for more than just to be with him.  I am so ready to be with him for the rest of my life. 
Well I won't get to see him again till tomorrow night cause we both have so much to do.  But hopefully I will be ok.

xoxo
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment