Saturday, June 26, 2010

Amazing Week and More To Come

Well this week has been amazing!!!
     Monday afternoon, Jess found out that he was going to be moving to second shift at his job during the week so that way he could sleep a little more plus spend some more time with me. :) So Tuesday he started that.  That day we spent the day in Easley so he could cut his papa grass.  I had a great time just talking to his granny and spending time over there with him before he went to work.  Wednesday, I ended up going into work that morning for four hours.  After that I came home and we had a pool day before Jess had to go to work.  I had never had so much fun in the pool.
     Thursday was a day where we stay in our pj's and watched TV in bed all day.  I loved it and I was so excited.  Thursday night I worked third and came home Friday morning to find myself so nerves about Nise scan that I could not sleep.
     Which I will have to say that God is so Good to us right now.  The scan came back showing that the cancer was only in the breast and lymph nodes and no other organs.  PRAISE GOD.  Thank yall so much for all the prayers said lately but we are still fighting and are still needing them greatly.  She is doing well though and started her chemo and doing well with it.
     But hopefully things will be looking up soon.  So after I got that news I finally relaxed a little and killed some time before going to my honey bunny house.  We just hung around the house with his parents.  So that brings us today.  Which of course was work and then off to Liberty to spend some time with Jess.  Tomorrow we both have to work tomorrow again. 
     I am off this week till Friday night and cant wait to spend some much needed time with my love.  Tuesday night at midnight I am taking Chan and Anna to see Eclipse YAY!!!!!! I truly cannot wait.
     I am off on the fourth and the next few days after the fourth.  Jess and I are hopefully planning something for that Monday and maybe the fourth so we can spend some much needed time together.  Everybody keep your fingers cross that it will all work out.
     Well I am going to head to bed.  I got to get up early in the morning to get Jess up for work and get me up and ready for work in the morning.  Hopefully I can post something really soon.

KENZ<3
   

No comments:

Post a Comment