Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Couldn't Be More Thankful

Everybody keeps telling me I'm such a lucky man, Looking at you standing there I know I am. Barefooted beauty with eyes that blue, sunshine sure looks good on you, I swear. Oh I can't believe I finally found ya baby, Happy ever after after all this time. Oh there's gonna be some ups and downs, But with you to wrap my arms around, I'm fine.

So baby hold on tight, and don't let go. Hold on to the love we're making, Cause baby when the ground starts shaking you gotta know, When you got a good thing. 
You know you keep on bringing out the best in me, And I need you now even more than the air I breathe. You can make me laugh when I wanna cry, This will last forever I just know. I know.

So baby hold on tight, and don't let go. Hold on to the love we're making, Cause baby when the ground starts shaking you gotta know, When you got a good thing.
We got a good thing baby, woah.

So hold on tight, baby don't let go. Hold on to the love we're making, Cause baby when the ground starts shaking you gotta know, Oh you gotta know, oh you gotta know, you gotta know, When you got a good thing.

Ooooh ohh ohh.
We got a good thing, baby,
-Lady Antebellum
I truly could not be more thankful for the man in my life right now.  Through all the tough things we have come our way, he is staying right there holding my hand.  I am truly blessed to have that in my life.  But I have to be honest about the fear holding up inside the walls of my gut.  The past weekend I have just felt sick because of fear.  Fear that has over came me so many time before.  Fear that has broken all of me and I am afraid that it is happening again.
   This Friday Jess finally starts his second job, so now he will be working 7 days a week 10-12 hours a day.  I have been in a relationship were the person works 7 days a week and I am afraid to have the same problems again.  I know that I shouldn't but I do and I have cried and cried over this.  I am afraid to tell Jess how and what I am going through so I haven't.  I have kept quiet and let it built up inside of me.  I just don't know how to explain that the feelings of scared and worry that I had a year ago is back and I am praying with everything I have in me that they go away and that I can take it.  That our relationship with come out to a different way then the last.  I am scared to lose him and I am praying so hard that it doesn't happen.
   But beside all the worry that I have going on everything is going good with us.  He has made me feel like no one else has and I am so thankful that I have that.  Tonight I was at his house and I was standing there with the fridge door open and he walk up and kissed me on my forehead and I truly thought the world stood still in that very moment.  I never got that before and to feel it has no words.  I love Jess with my whole heart.

   Well update on the Cancer side of our lives right now... My aunt starts her chemo on Friday and we are praying that everything goes well.  I am praying that the tumor starts to go down in size in the next week treatments and not take so long.  The faster it deceases the sooner the surgery and the sooner we will be on the road to cancer free.  Just keep prayer I will keep you updated.

   Other than all this going on life is going good and I am hoping it all stays that way.  I hope everything is going good.  Oh if anyone has or knows of any place on the cheap but warm side where me and Jess could have a little vacation here shortly that would be great I am ready to get out of this town for a little while with my man so ideas would be great.
   Well I will post later.  Oh I get my hair done Friday so I will post a new pic of that soon.
Kenz<3

Someday when I’m old I’ll be the only one Who remembers you young and beautiful Your dark hair falling on that pillowcase All the secrets we shared, all the love that we made And I’ll hold onto those precious moments Like pieces of gold Someday when I’m old
-Easton Corbin 

No comments:

Post a Comment