Sunday, June 27, 2010

How Can You...

     How can you feel one way and act the other.  If he only knew how I felt about him he would understand the hurt that I feel at times.  I truly want to spend the rest of my life with him.  I have never wanting anything more than that but why do I feel scared and on edge all the time.  He is my best friend, my everything, my soul mate.  I want to be with him till death do us part that kinda thing.  I am truly afraid that I will lose him and everything I have ever dreamed of.  I am so afraid that my best friend is going to walk out the door and never return. 
     Jess,
     I know that some of the things I say and do makes you want to pull your hair and shake some sense into me.  But baby you are truly my everything.  I love you with all my heart and soul.  I could never ask for anyone better.  I am truly in love with you.  I want to spend the rest of my life with you as your wife.  Being with you, caring for you, and standing beside you through everything life has in store for us.  I am so thankful that I am blessed with you in my life.  Nothing can never truly be anything more for me.  I love you with everything I am.
     Ken

     I know that there will never be anything more for me.  He is everything to me and I truly cannot wait to be his wife.  Hopefully this will be the way I have always dreamed of.

Kenz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment