Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just Ready...

I am just ready for that break.  That time where everything falls into place and everything is right.  I seem to need catch the break that everyone else is catching.  I can't see why I have to lose at everything that I do.  I just want to have the right thing for once in my life.  I know without any question that Jess is the love of my life.  I am just ready for everything to be right.  No more tears that run down my face because of the hurt and the fear that I have.
I never knew I would be the afraid to be hurt like I am now.  I swear if I could let it go things could be so much better I just know it would.  I know that Jess would never hurt me the way I was hurt before but after almost two years of being hurt the way I was it is hard to put it behind you and trust that no one else could hurt you like you were hurt.  I am ready to fell the happiness that I want and need more than anything in this world. 
I love Jess and he is my everything.  I am so thankful for everything I have with him.  He is such a hard worker at everything he does and I am so proud to call him mine.  I am just praying so hard that he will be strong the next few months while working these two jobs.  It is getting hard for him I just fell it but hes is hard-headed and strong welled so I know he will make it.  But I am just worried that I am not strong enough for this.  I keep praying every day that things will work and be great.  He is there for me and that is all I could ask for.

Well now that I got all that off my chest I can fill in on the good stuff that has happened.  So last night I got to take Chan and her friend Anna to see Eclipse at Midnight.  I will have to say that was my favorite and the best one yet.  I loved it.  We got there like 3 hours before it started and got some of the best seats in the theater.  Chan and Anna had their iPods so we were pretty busy listening to music and making fun of people in the theater.  I swear I love those girls.  After the awesome movie, Jess meet us at Waffle House or as he says "The Affle Waffle".  I swear put Jess, Chan, and Anna together and you have a laugh that will last for like a hour.  Well just had so much fun.  Then today we just had a relaxing day and ended up going to get some ice cream from Fruit Punch (so good).  So now I am just waiting on my love to get off.  I can't wait to see him :)

 The girls and their iPods!!!
Waffle House after running in the rain
Kenz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment