Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Much Need Catch Up...

     Hey guys...Hope everyone is doing great this week and had a wonderful weekend. 
     There is so much I need to catch up on since I really haven't blogged in about a week.  Last week was such a great week.  Sunday of course was the 4 of July.  I ended up getting my schedule worked out where I got to be off all day with Jess, which was very nice since it was his first day off in almost 37 days.  Sunday, really wasn't all that exciting.  I got off work and came home and slept a little while.  After getting in a good cat nap we got up and got dressed and went to Liberty to get stuff up for Jess for the week.  Leaving Liberty was came and went to the mall for just a few minutes.  Then came back to my house and ate a good dinner and headed down to the lake for the firework show with my family.  Of course after that we had to stop at Walmart and get the stuff to take with us Monday.
     Monday we got up at like around 5 and got our stuff and headed to the lake for the day. Jess and I stopped and ate breakfast.  We got down to the lake right around 7am and stayed on the lake till about 6:30.  Jess got so burnt, He was so red.  All because he would not let me put any sunscreen on him till right when he started to burn (to late then babe).  But we still had a lot of fun.  We spent almost all day at the waterfall, swimming and falling asleep on the boat.  I can't wait for him to have another day off like that.
     Tuesday night, I took Chan and Anna and one of their friends bowling.  We had a great time and it was really fun.  I haven't been bowling since me and Jess started dating and that seems like forever ago. 
     The rest of the week has been pretty much calm and non eventful.  Just that I worked on Thursday night and Jess has worked everyday this week like always.  So not really exciting there but other than that everything is going good.  I am keeping Joy's dog this week while her and Steve has gone to the beach.  Next week is going to be the crazy week.  I have class with work, and then VBS at night with church so it is going to be a crazy schedule.  Anyways I am going to go dry my hair before Jess gets home since I finished painting my room and that to have a shower I was so nasty.  Hope everyone has a great week I will try to post something later.
Love Kenz<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment