Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Night Is Almost Over

I have about one more hour to go and I am just ready for 7 to get here so I can hit the door a running.  I am just ready to be off.  I have so many things to do today before I get back here at 7 tonight for one more night and then off for four days. (YAY!!!).  So I have wrote out my to-do list for the day and hopefully I will get it done before work tonight.
     TO-DO for July 3
*GET A LITTLE BIT OF SLEEP
*Finishing taking the stuff down from my walls in my bedroom
*Finishing filling in the nail whole in the walls
MAYBE...*Go eat lunch with Jess
*Wash some clothes
*Start taping the trim in the bedroom

See so much to do and so little time before 7 tonight.  I am just ready to be off and to get to spend some amazing time with Jess.  It truly does seem like forever since we have had time together, just me and him.  So you know I will be posting pics for yall don't worry about that.  I can not wait.
     Plans for this week:
*Sunday: Pool day with the family
     (Cook out, Pool, and maybe go down to the lake with my family to watch fireworks.)
*Monday: LAKE DAY WITH JESS!!!!
*Tuesday: Paint Day...
     (Jess just doesn't know how he is going to work but he will help!!!)
*Wednesday: Finish Paint Day and Church Night
*Thursday: Work 3rd shift...
*Friday: (Morning): Sleep (Night): Spending Time with Jess
*Saturday-Sunday Morning: Nise's House
*Sunday Night: Church with my baby

I swear you got to love my life.  Well I am going to go finish my work and get out of here and get to my to-do list.  Talk to yall soon
Kenz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment