Saturday, July 3, 2010

So want to be at Home!

     Right now working third shift is the last place I want to be.  I would so much rather be at home with the love of my life who I haven't seen since Thursday night and it is truly killing me.  So with saying that it comes to the conculsion that I didn't get to go eat lunch with him today.  Pretty much the big to-do list was a big fat joke.  All I got done today was sleep and nothing else.  Which was kinda good since tomorrow all I am going to want to do is spend my time with the man of my dreams.  I just really hope the rest of our weekend with me great.  No fussing or fighting.  I know I am praying so hard for that to happen.
     Tonight Jess is staying at the house while I work so he will be there tomorrow when I get off at 7 in the morning.  Which they all know here at work that when the person on first gets here and I give report I am out the door.  You will never see me run for the door as fast as I will in the morning.
     Right now we have really good patients and we are just praying to keep these patients and not get anymore.  But it is truly scary with it being a holiday weekend for a Neuro floor especially Neuro ICU cause we will get all the head trauma that rolls in this weekend.

     So I am super excited for my meal break night because mama cooked ribs and they look amazing.  Jess said that they were the best he ever had, so that is a plus for him to say that.  (Ok you can tell I have good patients because of all my talk) (lol).  Anyways...
     Hopefully this week I will get to go hang out with one of my friends who I love dearly and cannot wait to tell her about what all is going on with me.  I really haven't got to hang out with her at all the last few monthes with both of our schedules so hopefully everything will work out right.
     So this is really not good I am getting my needs to spend spend spend money and I really need to be saving it.  I know that I need to just stay away from everything because if I don't I will have spent all my money...Which sucks!!! I know that it is crazy to think what it comes from but I am just freaking out.  I know it is from all the stress of life and the things going on around me. But anyways...

     I am going to go try to find some work.  Maybe I will try to post how the night goes a little later.
Love ya,
Kenz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment