Friday, July 2, 2010

Night At Work...

Well it is Friday night and for the first time in a month I am at work and not spending it with Jess.  It truly doesn't feel like Friday because of that reason.  But of course it is not a great night.  People are just really on edge I guess and heads are butting.  So I have pretty much kept my mouth shut all night and just went on just counting down the hours till 7am.  I swear it couldn't get here fast enough.
The past few days have been a little crazy anyways.  Wednesday night I went to church by myself which feels really weird to do.  I miss having Jess there with me.  I guess I will have to get us to it for a while.  Then I come home and my mama's best friend and her daughter was here from Charleston.  Then of course the love of my life came home from lunch around 2:15am and everything was perfect.  Thursday morning, we woke up and spent the day laying around the pool.  Which was a lot of fun.  Jess of course had to go to work at 2 (of course like always) so Chan and I went and picked up my Aunt Mot and did some running around town.  Spending way to much of her money but hey it was stuff we needed.  After all of that we went home and I got dressed and Chan, Karlee, and I went and met Jess in Greenville at his work when he got off at 8 so we could go eat.  Jess took us girls to Sticky Fingers downtown.  Which was fun for us because that was the first place we had a really date.  After that we went home to get in the bed since Jess had to get up this morning at 4:30 and go to work.  Vickie and Karlee went back home this morning, and I took off to town to find out how much a boat battery was and find some paint for my room.  Monday since Jess is off we are going to the lake but the boat needs a new battery first.  So that will have to be bought tomorrow.  I got some really pretty paint for my room.  HOT PINK AND CHOCOLATE BROWN!!! So Tuesday of this week coming will be paint day for me and of course I will drag Jess into this at least until he has to go to work.
We also got our Destin vacation finally planned so we are headed there August 8-13 which is really exciting and I truly can not wait for that.  I am just praying that Jess can get off to go with us.  Eveyrone keep praying.
     NISE'S CANCER REPORT:
Nise is doing really good.  She is starting to lose her hair but she is doing great.  She told mama that even though her hair is coming out she still has more hair than Ralph which makes me laugh.  She goes next Friday July 9 for her second treatment so we are praying that everything goes well.  I am hopefully going to go down there that Saturday morning and just stay the night down there so I can see her since I haven't.  We are still needing prayers.  We are so thankful for every single one of them.  It means a lot, this is a hard thing to face but we have God on our side.  But I will keep the updates coming though.

Well I am going to get back to work for a little while maybe I will post how the night is going later when I get another little break.  Yall have a great night. LOVE YA

Kenz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment